Tuesday, May 26, 2009

A Banner Week-end!

Hi Everyone! I have lots of news to share! Mommy just teached me how to make a list, so I will put my news in a list for you to read! How 'bout that?

--I've recently (last Wednesday) figured out that when you're standing, you can move your feet, and move to different places, like around a table, but only if you hold on real tight.

--On Friday I figured out that just because you're laying down, it doesn't mean you have to STAY like that. You can make yourself sit up, from laying down! Neat!!

--On Saturday I ate PIZZA for dinner! Yum yum!

--On Sunday, I figured out how make my hands and knees work together so that I can CRAWL! I move kinda slow, but that's only because I'm impersonating a turtle. ;) Mommy will post a video of me doing this soon, like when she recharges the batteries in the camera that records movies. ;)

--On Monday, I finished my morning nap and decided I'd like to play, so I sat right up! My mommy came to get me, then said, "Emily!!" Then she ran out and came back with a camera. Here is the picture.

Then the next time I took a nap, my mattress was way lower than it had been. How'd that happen??

It's been a fun few days! Watch for a crawling video coming soon!

Love, Emmy

1 comment:

88 Keys said...

Yay, Emily! Now that you're moving around on your own, your mommy is REALLY going to have to kid-proof the house!