Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I'm a Fish!

Hi Everyone! You know what I want to be when I grow up?? A Fish! I want to be a fish so bad, cuz I love bathtime, and I also love swimming! My mommy took me to this place called, "The Pool," and she had me wear this get-up called "a swimming suit," which confused me because I don't wear that in the bathtub, but whatever, I've learned to go with the flow. Whatever makes my mommy happy, you know? Anyway, I had lots of fun at the pool, and I can't wait to go back! I saw some big kids sitting on each other's shoulders, just like I do with Daddy, and they were wrestling and falling into the water - I can't wait to do that! But for now I'll just float along in my little boat. My little boat can even take me to the DEEP END! Yup, 10 months old and swimming in the deep end! Time for the Olympics mommy! I'm such a good swimmer! Enjoy the pictures!

Sunscreen's on - ready to go!

1 comment:

88 Keys said...

I totally understand your confusion about having to wear a bathing suit at the pool, Emily, but trust me - they get upset with you when you don't!
:)