So, I'm old now, you know - 14 months. Practically a grown-up, 'specially since I can walk and everything now. Here's some things I've been up to...
-Mommy let me OUT of the stroller at the Farm the other day - that was fun! She followed me everywhere I went, which was basically down the sidewalk and back. :) She promised me she will actually bring the camera on one of our visits, BEFORE they close for the winter at the end of this month. Maybe she'll catch a picture of me with my whole hand in the goat's mouth, which is how I like to feed them.
-One of my new favorite signs is "music." AND I finally figured out how to sign "mommy," so it's fun to put them together when I want my mommy to sing me a song. "Cept she's not big on performing in public...
-I'm learning how to be a good mommy. I love taking care of my babies. I give them kisses, hugs, and sometimes feed them bottles. I even like to sleep with them!
-I am master of the stairs!!! :)
-I went to this thing called a wedding, and we had to fly on an AIRPLANE again to get there! It was my mommy's cousin Kim getting married. I'm not sure what all went on during the wedding. I was real good for the first 15 minutes, but once people started walking down the aisle, I got bored, so mommy and daddy took turns hanging out with me outside the wedding so I could practice my super cool 9 day old walking skillz. And oh yeah! And I got to wear a pretty, pretty dress that mommy says is not for playing, 'cept my mommy and daddy never got the camera out, so there aren't many pictures to share. Oh well. :)
Here are some pictures from the last few weeks. Enjoy!
(Mommy's not a fan....charges 2 dollars per time! ARGH!)

No comments:
Post a Comment