Sunday, December 13, 2009

16 Months

Hi Everyone,
I know it's been forever since I've updated my blog, and I'm really sorry about that. But, here are a few pictures from the past month or so....they show me doing my chores. Yeah, chores. Can you believe it? Mommy says KU costs lots of money, so I need to start earning my keep now, jeesh. :)

Opening the mail. I mean, someone's gotta do it, you know?

Taking out the trash. ;)

Sweeping. (love the outfit, do you??)

"Helping" with the cooking.

More "helping."

"Baby-sitting" Danny. ;)

A rough height comparison - Danny, 9 months and Emily, 16 months
Danny's catching up quick!!!

Oh, and here is a video of me "baby-sitting" Danny.
I had to keep an eye on him since he's littler than me, you know. ;)


2 comments:

Brian, Cheri, Adele and Robert said...

Emily, your parents are slave drivers - jeesh! But I like your cooking outfit, I have the same one! See you in a week or so - can't wait!
Adele :)

Unknown said...

Emily is a good babysitter! I'm kind of worried about my babysitting gig now. :-)