Hi Everyone!
So, you've probably all heard by now - there's a baby in my Mommy's tummy!! And that baby is a BOY baby! Yup, I'm gonna have a little brother! Or, as Olivia says, who I sometimes watch on Nick Jr. if I wake up cranky from my nap, a little BOTHER. ;) We have pictures too, which Mommy says she will post when she has time to get to a scanner. Anyway, today my little brother got some jammies in the mail from my friend Delaney and her Mommy and Daddy Carey and Cole. I loved the jammies so much and just HAD to play with them. So I used them to practice putting one of my babies to sleep, cuz you know, when my brother is here, I will have to know how to lay him down, give him a blanket, and make him go to sleep. I'm SURE my Mommy will give me all KINDS of new responsibilities like that. ;) Anyway, enjoy the video! And, watch for two of my signs - "blanket" and "sleep." I sign "blanket" when I run off to go get the tissue paper, and I sign "sleep" at the very end. I'm gonna be a GREAT big sister! Enjoy!!
Love, Emily
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment