Sunday, May 16, 2010

Just a Tease

Hi Everyone!

I traveled to St. Louis with my mom and dad this weekend for the Annual Aquinas Reunion, which is when our family gets together with my Daddy's friends from high school. Last year we all met up in Chicago, and this year we all met in St. Louis. Mommy is really tired, so she says we are just going to post one picture right now, and we can post more from our trip later. So, enjoy the teaser! :)

From left to right: Andrew, Adele, Robert, Emily, Andre, Danny

And, when I got home tonight, I was craving some alone time with my toys. So, I got a TON of my toys out, and I moved them around to four different spots in my living room until I settled on this particular spot. Then, I laid out the pillows and got a blanket, and got my Daddy to sleep with me and all my toys. Ahhhh.....it's good to be home. :)


1 comment:

Brian, Cheri, Adele and Robert said...

Emily,
It was so good to see you this weekend. You're going to be such a great big sister. Thanks for helping me take care of my little brother!
Adele