Last weekend was LOTS of fun!! My family and I drove for a long, long, long time in the black car to see our friends Brian, Cheri, Adele and Robert (and Molly the Dog) at their house in Rochester, MN. I had a great ride up to their house. I never cried once, because big girls don't cry in cars, only babies do (like Baby Connor, and he did). Instead, I watched movies, colored on my Etch-a-Sketch, had Mommy massage my feet, and slept. I am now a traveling pro. :)
While we were there, we did lots of fun stuff!! We visited a Pumpkin Patch, we played outside, Adele and I formed a band, I played on Adele's big girl bed (mine is still in a box in our hallway), and we watched the Chiefs lose. ;) I also loved playing with Adele's kitchen. Adele has a brother named Robert, and I got to practice sharing toys with him - he helped me get ready for when Connor wants all my toys. I have to work on my patience and sharing a little. ;)
We had a great visit and I can't wait to play with them again soon!! Thank you Brian, Cheri, Adele, Robert and Molly the Dog for a fun visit!!
Love, Emily
Here I am walking into the Pumpkin Patch, using the buddy system with Brian, Robert and Adele!
Mommy kept saying "Look at the camera, girls!!" but I HATE looking into the sun, which is where she was standing.

We played in a band together! The bat made a great guitar.
Here's a picture of my brother and Robert!


1 comment:
Emily,
We had a great time too, next year you'll have to come visit us in Portland next year. I don't know where that is but mommy and daddy say we're moving there in June.
Adele
Post a Comment