Just wanted to share some fun pics from the last week or so. First of all, Mommy, Connor and I met our friends Amy and Aidan at Crown Center to check out the "Under the Sea" exhibit. It was waaaaaay cool, and I was sooooo excited to check it out, because - did you know?? - I love mermaids! Mommy was a little stressed, though, because since I was SO excited, I was hard to keep track of - there was just so much to see and play with! ("and...lots of turns and crevices for little ones to disappear into," says Mommy) Afterwards, we ate lunch at Fritz's, the train restaurant, and you know?? I've seen Mommy and Miss Amy a LOT calmer....they seemed a bit frazzled by the business of the day, and I kept hearing words like beer, booze, Valium, etc. Not sure why though. Here a just a few pics from our Under the Sea Adventure!
Also, this past weekend, our friends Dan, Dena, Andrew and their new baby (now 7 months old) Baron came to stay with us, all the way from this far away land called St. Louis! Wow!! Andrew and I had soooo much fun playing. We played a lot in the basement, just the two of us, and I am POSITIVE we got all dragons hiding in our basement out of there! We worked really hard at that! ;) Also, Andrew and I were big fans of crawling onto the pool table. Our Moms and Dads - not so much. We had to go to "Uh-Oh Time" a few times for not listening, AND I also told my Mommy "no" when she asked me if I had been on the pool table, when really I should have said "yes." So....I think that makes that my first lie. Which makes my Mommy sad. :( I'm growing up.
Know what else makes my Mommy sad?? Well, not really "so much sad, just a little bit sad?" (current Emily speak) Mommy has realized that I'm about all grown out of clothes sold at Babies R Us, AND she has discovered that she can shop for me in the GIRLS department at Target, and NOT the baby section. I'm getting to be SUCH the grown-up little lady, people! I'm growing up so, so big!!
Enjoy the pics! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment