Hi Everyone! Today I am 3 weeks old! Today my daddy had to go back to work. I miss him lots. I am staying at home with mommy now, which I guess is ok, but it was more fun with my daddy here too.
Here are some pictures from the last week or so. Enjoy!

My mom read somewhere that tummy time is a good thing for me. But, geez woman, can you wait till I'm a LITTLE bit older?? I can't breathe!! :)

Here I am with my Gran, who looooves to play dress-up! I'm modeling one of the super-cute outfits that had just come in the mail from my friend, Andrew. (He may have had help picking them out from his mommy, Dena.)

My mommy went out to dinner with some friends last Saturday, and here is how my dad got ready to baby-sit me! He's so silly.....

Here I am with my Grandma Jo. Don't we both look so pretty??
That's it for now! Thanks, everyone, for visiting my blog!
Love, Emmy
No comments:
Post a Comment