Hi Everyone! Last week I turned 8 months old, and to celebrate, my mommy abandoned me and flew up north to play in the snow and floods. :( But, she's back now safe and sound, and she brought me back some snow for a present. I told her next time don't bother, as no one liked the snow she brought! Hehe! Well, it wasn't ALL bad, because I got to play in it and eat it for the first time. Also, I got baptized on March 22! I was excited to see some of my family, too, including my Grammie and Grandpa Ralph from Iowa! My Godmother Kari was here, too, and my friend Danny let his Mommy and Daddy come over so his Daddy could be my Godfather. It was lots of fun, AND I got to eat my first piece of cake too! THAT was the bestest part of the whole day!!! :) 'Cept, my parents don't have any pictures of that, so they're really hoping someone will send them some. Oh, guess what else. I've been sick. :( I had my first fever the Wednesday before my Baptism, and I've been kicking a cold ever since. But, Mommy says I'm on the mend, which I think means getting better, because I'm sure not coughing much any more, and they haven't put the horrible snot sucker in my nose for a few days now. Oh, and I picked my teams for my first NCAA bracket! My Final Four teams were West Virginia, Utah St, Illinois, and Wisconsin. But all those teams lost real fast, so I don't get to win the 4 dollars, which is the prize. Oh well. I didn't really get it anyway - maybe I'll do better next year! :)
Enjoy the pictures everyone! Happy Almost April!
Love, Emmy
Here I am with my God Mama Kari.

Here I am with my Godfather Aaron.
This snow is BRIGHT!!
(Just so you know - see the green grass under the already melted snow?? That's why I'm not wearing a hat - it was super nice outside!)

Sledding is FUN!
No comments:
Post a Comment