Dear Everyone,
Man, what an exciting world this place is! Had I known what neat stuff was surrounding me, I would have started exploring it MUCH earlier! Who knew there were these skinny black strings everywhere (cords), drawers to open, close, and smash my fingers in, and stairs to climb?? I had no idea! I've been having lots of fun, but my mommy, she seems to be yawning lots more often. I heard her mention something to Daddy about how keeping up with me wears her out! Come on woman, suck it up! :) Here are some pictures for you, and - (coming soon, as my mommy is having trouble loading it....) also a video of my new trick I started doing in my bed on June 14. Mommy caught my second time to do this on tape. She tried to catch my first time, but she couldn't find the camera in time, and I really, really wanted her, so I screamed real loud. It worked, hehe! Anyway, heeeeere you go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh boy - this weekend is going to be fun, isn't it? :) Go Emily, go!
Post a Comment