Hi Everyone,
This is Emmy writing. I heard my mommy hijacked my blog last night. Boo! I snuck out of my room tonight to get on the computer - shhhh, don't tell!!
I wanted to share just a few pics that my Aunt Cathy took when I visited Des Moines with my Mommy and Daddy to visit the LaFayette crew. We had a fun get-together and it was fun seeing all my cousins again. More importantly, I went swimming! YEAH! And, I met my brand-new cousin Sage. Her Daddy is my Mommy's cousin Justin, and he is a crazy, crazy UNC fan. I know all about UNC because I remember when KU played them when I was in Mommy's tummy. That's when I learned all kinds of fun words - I'm saving them until the first day of Kindergarten. ;) Anyway, we beated them that year, and then WE WON the National Championship!! (In basketball people....geez, try to keep up...) THEN, this year, UNC won the National Championship! So, that's why our picture is so neat - Sagie and I are both wearing our Champion T-shirts!! And, bows in our hair, or course. ;) Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment