Monday, September 7, 2009

13 Months

Hello again Everyone!

Just wanted to share a few moments from the last few weeks.

First of all, Mommy and Daddy took me to my first Royas game! We watched the Royals play the Minnesota Twins. We did a lot of sitting, which was ok for awhile, but eventually I got a little bored and wanted to go exploring. My parents said that was ok, though - they said I lasted 4 innings, which apparently isn't too shabby when you're one. ;) Then we did some walking and went on a merry-go-round! So, we had a fun day! But here's the sad thing - the Royals lost the game. :( But Daddy said there will be lots more games to go to in the future, so hopefully I'll see them win sometime soon!

Also, I just got done visiting with Brynn and Bradyn!! They drove ALL the way to my house, which is a LONG way, because they live in Dallas. Their parents sure are brave - I've never been in a car THAT long before - WOW!! We had so much fun, and now I get why my mommy has been harping on "soft touches" all the time. They're still kinda little - almost 5 months - so I had to be careful with them. I was a super good sharer, too, because I let them play with some of my toys that I used when I was a baby. ;) (NOW I'm an old lady - I'm ONE, remember??) I thought maybe if I shared real nice, Mommy will buy me more hair bows, hehehe! Enjoy the pictures!

Love, Emmy
Hey!! See my pigtails??? They're pretty funny, huh??




Meet Bradyn!


Meet Brynn!

I tried real hard to lift up Bradyn, but Mommy stopped me before I got a real chance. Boo, Mom!


Here's all 3 of us! We're going to be good friends!


Walking with Mommy. I still won't let go, though. Maybe soon....


All dressed up for a Chiefs game!

No comments: