I had a wonderful Christmas! Much better than my brother did, as he visited Urgent Care at Children's Mercy with double ear infections and bronchiolitis on Christmas night. :( Poor buddy. We spent Christmas Eve with Grandma Jo, eating dinner at Hereford House and then going to her house to open gifts. When we got home, Mommy and I left out a cookie for Santa, and, guess what??? He came to my house and he ATE IT! He ate the cookie!! I hope he liked it! Connor and I opened up our presents from Santa on Christmas morning, and then Daddy and I went to church with Grandma Jo. Mommy stayed home with Connor since he was sick. After church, we drove to Lawrence to celebrate Christmas at Gran and Poopaw's house. We had lots of fun there and I especially loved playing Ring Around the Rosy with Poopaw and Uncle David. The next day, we drove to Junction City to see Uncle Francis. I had such a good time at all of our Christmas celebrations! I can't wait to do it again next year!! Yay for Christmas!!
Also, Mommy said I should write in here which Christmas songs I learned this year. Mommy took a video of me singing, and we'll have to post it later. I love singing so, so much. This year I learned Silent Night, Away in a Manger, Jingle Bells, Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer and a little bit of Up on the Housetop and Joy to the World. Singing is so much fun!! I love it so much!
Enjoy the pictures everyone!
I love you!
Love, Emily
No comments:
Post a Comment