Thursday, January 13, 2011

My New Bed!

Hi Everyone!
This past weekend my Daddy put my new bed together! I had started to think Mommy and Daddy were just kidding about what was in the big box in the hallway. I mean, it had been there since APRIL, people. Now it's FINALLY up, and I LOVE it! I especially love getting out of bed and coming to find Mommy and Daddy. But there's a rule - Mommy and I practiced and practiced it the day Daddy put my bed together. Here is the rule: I stay in my bed until my green light comes on. If the light on my new clock is red, I stay in my bed. I'm really working hard at following the rule. Here are some pictures of my bed, and a few other pictures from the same weekend. Enjoy!

Love, Emily


My Bed!!

I love it!!

By the way, I've figured a way more fun way to play with my Tea Set - did you know if you squeeze your sippy cup, you can get water to come out of it?? This is my FAVORITE new game...

CHEESE!

Also, here's the picture of my December art projects from school. :)

No comments: